When starting a new business or re-organizing an existing one, every decision is crucial to its successful future. That’s why it is important to establish objectives and give careful consideration to issues such as asset protection, taxes, business growth, and the right type of business entity.
At Montgomery, Elsner & Pardieck, our attorneys are experienced in business planning as well as knowledgeable in the related areas of real estate, tax, and employment law. We’ll work with you from the planning stages through the negotiating and drafting of any contracts, leases or agreements necessary to provide your business with a successful plan for the future.
Our attorneys can provide you with the following business services:
- Choice of Entity
- Sole proprietorship
- Limited partnership
- Family limited partnership
- Limited liability partnership (LLP)
- Limited liability corporation (LLC)
- Entity Formation
- Shareholder, Buy/Sell and Partnership Agreements
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Dispositions & Acquisitions
- Sale and purchase of assets
- Sale and purchase of stock
- Mergers and consolidations
- Corporate Compliance (minute books and records)
- Employment issues
Whether you are starting a new business, selling an existing business, or seeking advice on a business succession plan, contact the attorneys at Montgomery, Elsner & Pardieck to arrange a time to discuss your needs.
Specializing in Business Services:
Susan E Sparks
Email Susan E Sparks
Greg S. Morin
Email Greg Morin